Saturday, April 25, 2009

Its about Time !

Hello my sweet lovelies !

I did it! I did it ! I have finally started my blog! I am so super excited to share with you my love of weddings and beautiful things.


This blog will have an emphasis on weddings & events but I will throw in a dash of anything that I think is beautiful, lovely, fun, and yummy.


I am going to show you some wonderful * blasts from the past* weddings along with fresh new looks and a lot of sweet lovelies !


Thank you for being here. I look forward to our journey together down the path of loveliness.


xo,
Kathy Jo









_____________________________________
Photography by Michelle Photography - www.momentsbymichelle.com
Pink and Red Bouquets top photo by Fantasy Florals
Red Rose Bouquet bottom photo Square Root Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...